Michael Hintze is taking part in the selection panel for the annual Advance Global Australian Awards, which celebrate the success of Australians living around the world, and the impacts that international alumni of Australian universities are making. More about the awards from Advance:
The Advance Global Australian Awards celebrate Australians and alumni living overseas, who exhibit remarkable talent, exceptional vision and ambition.
They are the only awards to recognise the important contributions of the more than one million Australians living abroad.
A distinguished group of Australians, who themselves have made a significant impact on the global stage, will hand-pick the winners. The Selection Panel comprised:
- Ken Allen AM, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Advance
- Yasmin Allen, Non Executive Director, Insurance Australia Group and Cochlear
- Doug Elix AO, retired Senior Vice President and Group Executive, IBM Corporation, and Chair, Advance Global Advisory Board
- Deborra-lee Furness, internationally acclaimed actress
- Michael Hintze AM, Founder, Chief Executive and Senior Investment Officer, CQS
- Bob Isherwood, Adjunct Professor, Vanderbilt University and former Worldwide Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- Wendy McCarthy AO, Founder, McCarthy Mentoring
- Dame Dr Bridget Ogilvie AC, Fellow, the Royal Society
- Dr Zhengrong Shi, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Suntech Power